THE 10 ESSENTIALS
Before you get started, here are the "10 essentials," a list of items that should be carried on every hike (yes, every!)
- Navigation (Map & Compass)
- Sun protection (sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, hat)
- Insulation (base layers / fleece / jacket)
- Illumination (headlamp)
- First aid
- Repair kit & tools (knife, multi-tools, gear repair)
- Nutrition (snack, meals)
- Hydration (Water bottles & hydration systems)
- Emergency shelter
THE OFFICIAL OUTDOOR RETAILER OF THE 52 HIKE CHALLENGE.
You can also learn more about gear we recommend here:
*All monies raised through these links goes towards funding the 52 Hike Challenge, so we would appreciate if you shared this page with your family and friends too!