THE 10 ESSENTIALS
Before you get started, here are the "10 essentials" a list of items that should be carried on every hike (yes, every!)
- Navigation (Map & Compass)
- Sun protection (sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses, hat)
- Insulation (warm sweater/ fleece/ jacket)
- Illumination (lamp)
- First aid
- Fire(matches, flint)
- Repair kit & tools (knife, tools, duct tape)
- Nutrition (snack, meals)
- Hydration (Water and hydration system)
- Emergency shelter (Emergency blanket)
THE OFFICIAL OUTDOOR RETAILER OF THE 52 HIKE CHALLENGE.
You can also learn more about gear we recommend here:
*All monies raised through these links goes towards funding the 52 Hike Challenge, so we would appreciate if you shared this page with your family and friends too!
Happy Hiking - Karla and Phillip