New to hiking or getting reacquainted with hiking?
We will be teaching you the outdoor fundamentals, equipping you with the tools for building confidence and motivation, as well as the mindset to accomplish any goal you desire.
Step into a more meaningful and fulfilling life with our group coaching.
With our program you will gain:
Mental & Physical Well-Being
Find peace, stress relief and a work-out! By the way, did we mention the views?
Connection & Adventure
Get away from screens to bond with loved ones and yourself. Have fun and explore places you never imagined!
Courage & Confidence
Gain more hope & come alive!
Join 52 Hike Challenge co-founders Phillip and Karla as they share their secrets to success that led them to achieve their goals. Phillip lost 80lbs and kept them off, Karla healed from her divorce, emotional pain, and found confidence. Together, they have inspired a worldwide movement to get outdoors hiking 52 times in a year, and now they are here to coach you through your own transformation!
Joining us weekly is life coach Michelle Jeffries, as we delve into your mindset, overcoming obstacles, so we may find freedom, healing, and our power, together.
Meet Your Coaches
What You'll Learn
- Week 1: Hiking 101 + Foundation, & Core Values
- Week 2: Clothing & Gear + Internal Blocks
- Week 3: Finding Trails & Planning + External Obstacles
- Week 4: Safety & Leave No Trace + Fear & Resistance
- Week 5: Solo Hiking + Relationships
- Week 6: Physical Fitness & Mindset
- Week 7: Car Camping + Self-Care
- Week 8: Backpacking 101 + Self-Love & Surrender
- Week 9: Backpacking 102 + Trust
- Week 10: Stewardship + Restoration
- Week 11: Reflection & Goal Setting
- Week 12: Celebration
PROGRAM DATES: 1.11.22 - 3.29.22
- Weekly outdoor education led by co-founders Phillip and Karla, and life-coaching led by Michelle to help you succeed on your journey
- Office Hours with Phillip and Karla
- Private community for support and inspiration
- Replay in case you miss a week
This is totally for me, let's do it!
This program IS for you if you:
- Are new to hiking and don’t know where to start or want to get back into hiking
- Want to feel comfortable with planning your own adventures
- Want to get into better shape, mentally and physically
- Desire more confidence and want to step into your power
- Have more fun in your life
It's NOT for you if:
- You aren’t ready and willing to make change
- You aren’t committed to getting outdoors
14-Day Money Back Guarantee*
*We absolutely know you will have a great experience, but if you are not satisfied within 14 days of the Coaching Program, we are happy to refund you 100% of the monies (not valid for merchandise or merchandise in bundles). We look forward to helping you transform through the outdoors and thank you for trusting us throughout your journey!
By signing up to take the 52 Hike Challenge, you are also acknowledging you are agreeing to our disclaimer & terms (basically, hike at your own risk, we're just here to cheer you on in your personal journey)